Welcome to Our Site!

Immigration Law

Sharmila's practice includes the following areas:

  • Nonimmigrant visas
  • Immigrant visas
  • Adjustment of status
  • Naturalization
  • VAWA cases

For those who desire to reside in the US, different options exist based on the individual’s circumstances, such as employment in a US business or relationship to a US citizen or lawful permanent resident. Foreign nationals can apply to stay on a temporary or permanent basis or change their status. Following are links containing basic information concerning different types of legal status available and qualifications for them: